Quad Bike Dealers
Dubai is the perfect place to go quad biking among other relinquish endeavors like camel safaris, rise bashing and sand boarding in light of its region to unquestionably the most infamous sand ascends in the Emirates. Dubai’s most commended sand slopes are known as the Big Red, inferable from the normal red shade of the sand due to plenitude squeeze oxide content. The enormous 300 feet high sand slope is a delight for the experience sports enthusiast and a haven for all things motor sport and motocross, for example the goliath UAE Desert Safari Dubai Challenge.
It is anything but difficult to orchestrate visits in 4x4s, sand trailers, ridge surreys and quad bicycles here with a great deal of authorized sellers providing vehicles, types of gear and tour guides for help. Furthermore, on outfitting the correct licenses, you can lease quad bicycles by the hour and investigate the leave alone and with your companions.
The immense deserts of Dubai are world well known and in this manner sightseers surge to Dubai to try new experience exercises on the expansive sand rise.
Such an invigorating and enthusing movement is at the tip of your finger now and it is nothing else than an elating ATV ride on the sea of sand.
ATV is an engine vehicle which can be utilized on rough terrain particularly on sandy regions and it has colossal haggles tires with flexible tire bars
The search for the perfect outdoor adventure has come to an end, as quad biking comes in mind. It is the greatest getaway on four wheels ever invented. Traverse amazing trails and scenic nature spots similar to those of mountain biking and hiking but with less physical strain. As a search for a new adventure ends, the hunt for the perfect location for an equally perfect adventure begins. Looking for a perfect quad biking location is not rocket science. Australia is a realm with an abundance of quad trails that you can fulfill your adventure dreams on. Here are some great Australian locations where you can ride a quad.
- Cairns, Tropical North Queensland. Rainforest trails with rolling terrain, water traps and challenging slopes await adrenalin hungry quad bikers. Go full throttle as you bask in nature’s splendor.
- Glen worth Valley, Hinterland Region, NSW. It’s Australia’s largest outdoor adventure center where quad biking is at its best. Fully automatic quads are used for absolute ease in handling. For a 1.5 hour trip though the best untouched wilderness of green dells and rainforests of over 15kms long. A bonus that comes in the form of a confidence training course is inset to provide you a feel of what the trails are actually like before you burn rubber on them.
- Cradle Mountain, Tasmania. Trail blaze on the edge of a mountain, passing through forest after forest to end up with a captivating view of surrounding mountain ranges without that tedious walk. Dirt lovers will absolutely go delirious on this location as a grand finale of absolute “dirt” (muddy) road becomes your trail’s finale.
- Kangaroo Island. Australia’s premier wildlife destination is also the perfect setting for a quad bike adventure. The captivating Vivienne Bay provides 500 acres of interesting trails. Covered mostly by bush lands, you get to commune with kangaroos and other fauna in their own environment. Quad rides Dubai are open to both drivers and passengers.
- Grampians, Victoria. Guided quad bike tours on the massive 410 acre located at the foot of Grampian Ranges. Fresh from the factory Honda TRX 4 wheelers will take you through the most breathtaking Australian bush lands. It is an absolute thrill on a full throttle with lots of photo ops.
- Adelaide, SA. Fire up your weekend with Melee Park quad rides. Fully automatic 150cc quads are perfect for every member of the family. This location has something for everyone. With mini quad bikes that can accommodate children as young as 9 years old, Malee Park is designed for wholesome family fun, with some flat to rolling terrains.
- Alice Springs, NT. It is the outback quad adventure that you have always dreamed of. A full throttle safari may just be what you need to get away from the city hustle and bustle with the East MacDonnell Ranges as your backdrop.
- Nelson Bay, NSW. Adrenalin packed quad bike tours that traverse across magnificent sand dunes with levels available for beginner to advance. Large coastal sand masses and towering dunes provide an adrenalin pumping challenge to any adventure seeker.
- Kookaburra, Bridport, Tasmania. Bush lands at Bridgeport provide great views as you enjoy the power of a quad ride. Hidden gullies are a treat to traverse in and open pastures are refreshing as riders are allowed more freedom as compared to tag along tours.
Quad Bike Dealers
So from humble beginnings as a three wheeled bike, the Quad Bike evolved with its rightful four wheels. The market started to grow in the late 80’s where 3 manufacturer’s started to produce machines that were specific to the nature of an off-road vehicle and called them ATV or Dune Buggy Dubai and All Terrain Vehicles. Progressing into the 90’s was when the market interest started to increase, forcing the hand of manufacturer’s to make them look a little more up to date as well as for a more general purpose.
This is when the market started showing signs of divide, the two classifications went their own ways and the Quad Bike was a formally known machine in it’s own right.
By the time we were in the late 90’s the market was showing sure signs of growth potential. More machines were being imported into the UK from China, Japan and other Asian countries where manufacturer’s could see business starting to increase within the field.
The turn of the millennium became the breaking point for the industry, vehicles were now being used on the road as well as off road, and more and more garage’s started to stock known brand machines so that they could take a little section of the market share.
From 2007-2008, the industry became uncountable in respect of how many manufacturer’s were popping up out of the woodwork. In the early part of 2008, the manufacturer count was nearing 35+ and there was no sign of it letting up.
Quad Bike Dealers